The First International Congress of StreetNet:
1. the existing policy of StreetNet International on Sustainability and Financial Self-Sufficiency, which states: Other means of fundraising will be identified and pursued, including:
– international trade between street vendors projects in different countries;
– savings and credit initiatives;
– fundraising events (such as cultural events, etc.)
2. that StreetNet should ensure that the existing policy is fully implemented.
That a Fund-raising Sub-Committee be appointed to be responsible for the generation of income for StreetNet, with the following Terms of Reference:
1. The Sub-Committee shall report to the International Council and the International Congress of StreetNet on a regular basis;
2. Members of the Sub-Committee will not be entitled to profit or benefit personally from any income-generation projects of Streetnet International;
3. Any income which accrues through the work of the sub-committee, including income in the form of commission or shares, shall belong to StreetNet International as an organisation and not to any individual staff or member of StreetNet, including elected office-bearers and members of the Fund-raising Sub-Committee.