The International Congress is the supreme governing body of StreetNet.
It is comprised of
- the members of the International Council;
- delegates elected by each member organization
The International Congresses meets at least once every three years, although special meetings of the International Congress can be called by decision of the International Council.
- consider and decide on reports presented;
- formulate policy for StreetNet and decide on resolutions submitted to the International Congress by members and by the International Council;
- consider and approve amendments to StreetNet’s Constitution;
- review and decide on the financial position and progress of StreetNet;
- deal with any matter which in the opinion of the International Congress is in StreetNet’s interest and which merits the consideration of the Congress.