This 6th International Congress of StreetNet:
- Given that, since its founding in 2002, StreetNet International has been growing in its number of affiliates in different regions of Africa, Asia, the Americas and Europe.
- In this growth process we have witnessed the creation, since 2007, of the Regional Focal Points in the different regions for the coordination and monitoring of StreetNet International members.
- Currently, these Regional Focal Points do not have enough up to date information which is necessary for their members.
- That representatives of the Regional Focal Points participate, at least once a year, in the meetings of the Executive Committee with the right to speak, but not to vote.
- That this participation is done with the objective of bringing to the Executive Committee real and updated information and that the members of the Regional Focal Points bring their members objective and up to date information.
PROPOSED: CTCP-FNT Nicaragua
SECONDED: SINTRALOC Chile, FUTTEINCO Dominican Republic