Formed in October 2000.
Membership: The association is open to street and market traders and informal economy workers. It organises in 10 districts of Lesotho. Membership – 446 paid up members.
Aims and objectives:
- Buying of commodities in bulk to reduce expenses eg transport;
- Building members’ wholesale markets;
- Building one team to fight for members’ rights;
- Spread the association to districts.
- Vision and mission statement:
- To sell and market fruits and vegetables and to provide meals and clothing along
- To provide training and education to our members to enable them to run their
- To build the economy and develop the families of the entire membership.
- Women Members
- Young Members
- Percentage of women
- Percentage of young people
- Membership to a national trade union center
- Last update